Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update

so not to brag or anything but I have been blessed with a flat tummy usually, this is how bloated I am already. That is the worse part, looking pregnant and not being pregnant, yet!




This is Cecil gettiny my shot ready (Sorry I cant figure out how to turn the pics)


Well as many of you know. We have started our IVF cycle. I started shots of Lupron shots in the stomach on Monday, and I do them all the way until next friday. At that point I go in for a baseline ultra sound to make sure my body is ready to start making those eggs. Then I start 2 more shots on top of the one I am already doing, these will produce tons of eggs!! So until next friday it will be the same thing, 1 shot every night. MY prenatal vitamin, DHEA, Vit D. I am also doing massage once a week right now, accupunture, fertility yoga, and fertility meditation, and of course many, many prayers!!!!

In other news, the house is coming along. We just got done doing all new electrical and plumbing. Right now drywall is going up.......I have painted the entry, living room, and dining room. I am doing a paint treatment in our master to look like very old barn wood on the walls, I got the idea from pottery barn, so we will see how that turns out. I almost have everything bought we need, I am still shopping for carpet, countertops, and slate for the master bedroom bathroom. Landscaping got done, that was a huge job. I will post some pics of that this weekend. I ordered all furniture and have redid a lot of old pieces, which sticks with my eco friendly theme. I have done reclamied and eco friendly floors, paint, kitchen cabinets. Next on the agenda is brand new high efficent heating and A/C.

Getting my 11th tattoo this weekend, I am geting a saying on my side its says
...the greater the fight, the greater the victory...... which I tell myself everyday right now. I will post pictures of that too.

Cecil and I are both going into our coaching seasons. Which means we are so BUSY. We have tryouts starting Monday and first practice is Friday and first game is the 12th, Crazy the summer is gone already, I cant believe it. Cecil will have games every friday night, I will have games a 3 times a week and Saturdays. And when I dont have games on Saturday, we will be heading to south bend for Notre Dame football games, which we Love to do.

Other then that we are loving each other and loving life, and getting through IVF. I want to thank everyone for their support, prayers, and love during this time. We really appreciate it more then you guys will know. This is such a hard process and knowing we have so much support out there makes it so much easier. So thank you from both of us.

Please keep up the prayers, we will really need them the next month.

xoxo Kari



No comments:

Post a Comment