Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Starting My Business April 1st!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to update on our lives....Im into track season now, I really like it. The kids are great, most of them anyways. We started volleyball open gyms and our running a kids camp. So I feel like I am at the school all the time.

Baby wise, I am seeing my RE next week to get my schedule. I am looking to about June to do our IVF. I just want to get through opening my business, moving, and track season. So right now I am just working out really hard, doing yoga. I am down 4 pounds in a week, which is nice because fertility meds put the pounds on ya! Next week I start accupunture and fertility massage.

But some exciting news, I am opening my own business! Well its my own business inside of an already established business. I am opening an all natural skin care and wellness business. I will be using all natural products, and doing facials, peels, body treatments for stress and strain. I am really excited. I am opening in in Greenwood in a wellness center. Opening date is April 1st. I am excited to share my green lifestyle with others.

Cecil is working a lot right now. He just got his review and he ranked in the top of insurance adjusters, so I was really proud of him. He is still helping out with football.

Thank you everyone for all your support! Kari

1 comment:

  1. As you may have known, organic skin care products are still a big buzz in the market up to this day. But you have to stay true to being “organic.” There are essential ingredients for all organic skin care products that have synthetic and natural versions of each. Consider the price of the organic ingredients as well, because there are some that are too expensive and may have common allergens. How’s your business doing now, by the way?

    Bealle Jenner

    ReplyDelete