Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And the Madness begins.....

( Just thought I would throw in a pic of Georgia Lounging outside)
Well I have began to pack as you can see from the picture of our garage. It is not fun, but this will be our last move for a long, long time. We should be closing within a few weeks. Its going to be a lot of work, but looking forward to it.
So we will be doing IVF proably in August, want to be compeletely moved and settled before we start. And its actually nice to have a break from it right now, not taking an supplements or anything.
Track season is almost over, I really had a great time. I enjoy the kids, most of the time. We have our county track meet tonight and then sectionals next tuesday. But no rest for me, volleyball begins first week of June. Looking forward to another great season.
Other then that nothing new is really happening, just same old thing. Trying to decide what I want to do with my life, and that sucks because there are a million things I would be happy with, just dont know which one to pick.
Cecil is still working really hard, and hes been playing in softball tournies on the weekend with other Mooresville Football Coaches, he really likes that.
Life is great other then that........

No comments:

Post a Comment