Sunday, April 5, 2009

April is the Month.......

Welp....we are officially in the month I start my meds......I will start shots of Lupron everynight at the end of this month! Then the FUN begins.......Other then that I am still doing my fertility yoga, chiro appts, supplements, massage, and accupunture........We are getting there....

In other news....we took all the dogs to the vet for their annual shots, its a treat getting 4 over 75 pound dogs to the vet...everyone is perfect...except our English Bulldog Irish, he is getting to FAT! So we have to get him exercising....which is good, because its starting to get nice out and he looks to walk and I need the walks. Right now as I type he is under the quest bed covers rolling around with his feet straight up in the air! He is crazy......He makes us laugh everyday, I swear!

Track is in full season, Im enjoying almost every minute of it! Volleyball will be coming on very soon too. Also I have beeen instructed to not start my business intill after at least 12 weeks of pregnany...so once again I am not working (well other then coaching) so I am taking advantage and resting and getting my body ready. Cecil is great, he is playing football and helping with High school football, he got a raise and a bonus a few weeks ago. We thank God everynight for his great job, expecially when it seems so many people are losing theirs.

Wedding Season is beginning, I have my first one this Saturday! I think so far I have a total of 4 this summer to attend, which is totally great because I LOVE weddings!

Cecil and I have put an offer in on a house...FINALLY.....we think we found what we have been looking for.......it is a major project though. It needs totally remodeled and its 3,000 sq feet, so its not a small remodel, it will be our biggest yet. And this is the first one we have bought where we want to live. Thankfully on the property is a 2 bedroom guest house, so we are going to fix that up first and live in it while we work on the big house! Then then guest house will turn into my business! Its really perfect for us, I hope we get it. It was built in 1901, I love the old houses like that...it has the orginial moldings and staircase......its going to be so cool once we get it done. Hopefully this is the house God has lead us to!

Well thank you everyone again for your support.......It really means the world to us.......this time next year we will be home with a newborn!!!

Here are some quotes I found in these Christian books I have been reading, these stuck out to be so I have them written and plastered on the walls in my house, so I can see them all the time...

...such wonderful things are coming to. Trust!........

...Just trust me in everything. The Difficult way is nearly over.........

...Out of our difficulties, grow miracles.....

....Rely on Me........

Also I have finished 2 great books this week, Hannahs Hope, is a great book about God and infertility......and I just finished Multiple Blessing by Kate of Jon and Kate Plus 8, its a great book as well......

Well Im going to go enjoy the thunderstorm that is coming in...Love them!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that all is going well and that everything is on track!! I will be praying for you guys and hope you get that baby I know you have always wanted! Good Luck and Take Care!
    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete