Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our First Blog



Welcome to our blog, we hope everyone can follow along in our journey with us. Any thoughts and prayers are appreciated very much. Without God Cecil and I would have never made it this far, it is such a draining task. Thankfully it has made our marriage stronger, but sadly that doesnt happen with all couples struggling with infertility. It is in the top 5 reasons for divorce.

Currently it is 4 days before Christmas and I will be really starting this blog at the start of the year.

We will be doing "conventional" fertility treatments and also inconventional ways such as yoga, massage, diet, accupunture. I am becoming very passionate about the things that go into my body and my environment and we live a pretty GREEN environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment