Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1 week down, 1 to go

Well we are a week since our transfer, and 1 week away from my blood pregnancy test. The few days after the transfer were crazy. Thursday and friday, I laid around all day. Thank God for my mom and my husband. They made sure I was well taken care of. Thursday I didnt really feel anything, but Friday morning I got pretty sick and just had some major cramping. The cramping was still around on Saturday and pretty much gone by Sunday. No idea what was going on.

The 2 week wait is so intense and insane. It is the biggest emotional rollercoaster of my life. The days drag by and I wonder about every twinge in my body. Today was a tough, tough day for me. I couldnt take it anymore and I did a home pregnany test. It was negative. I know its early, but it is just such a blow to see a negative. I dont know what to think anymore. I was so upset all day. My awesome husband left work early to come home and get me out of the house. When he got home, we just sat and I cried on his shoulder. We then went to lunch. I could not make it without him. I honestly dont know what I would do without him through this.

Im not counting myself out yet, but its not looking great. But we believe in miracles and we are still praying all the time about it. I hope that I am totally shocked in a week with a positive, but I am bracing myself for the worst.

Thank you for everyone who has kept up with us the last few weeks! Hopefully a great miracle will happen next wednesday and I will beable to update with the fact we have a baby on the way. But if not, I have faith God will lead us in the right direction with what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment