Sunday, October 11, 2009

House Update

So I havent done a house update in awhile. We kindof took a little time off to concentrate on IVF. So we are a little behind but its okay. We had tile work done in our baths and entry way this week. MY master bedroom has walls that our ready to paint and the bathroom and walk in closet is added! (I am so happy, my closet is going to be huge....I have been wanting a huge clost forever) The kitchen drywall is done and the walls just got painted. Cabinets will be going in in the next few weeks. All new lighting is up! All paining will be done this week. But the big news is this coming weekend, our wood floors will be going in! That is like one of the final steps...after that we can start moving stuff in. I will post pics after this weekend of our progress! We are hoping another month and a half and we will be in! Just in time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment